Etiquette tips you need to know before booking a MassageMNL appointment
We understand that some people are still unfamiliar with home service massages, and we get that. The feeling of inviting a stranger into your personal space can seem a little intimidating or even scary, but rest assured that all MassageMNL therapists underwent a rigorous background check and are medically cleared.
There are a lot of pros of booking a MassageMNL service, like avoiding traffic and rushing to your appointment, also applies to being stressed out as soon as you finished your pamper session because now you are stuck in the rush-hour traffic heading back home. That’s the least that you want because let’s face it, you booked a massage so you’d feel zen and relaxed. So having a home service massage is not only convenient but you will also feel a deeper kind of relaxation since you don’t have anything to worry about.
With that being said, we would like to share some etiquette tips you need to know before booking a MassageMNL appointment.
1. Make sure that our therapist is allowed in your building or subdivision. This is to avoid any delays and inconvenience.
2. Be ready for your appointment. You are the one who booked the time. We understand that you are busy but make sure that you have already taken a shower before the therapist arrives, your room is already sanitized and clean towels are ready.
3. You can play your own music and even light up a candle to set the mood and create a relaxing atmosphere.
4. Have a drinking water close by. Massages are dehydrating (that’s why you tend to pee right after or even feel the urge during the massage). This is because massages release fluids from your muscle tissues and into your vascular system.
5. Tell your therapist what kind of pressure you would like and where she should focus more. This is to ensure that you will get exactly the kind of massage that you need.
6. No last-minute cancellation. Please be considerate as we have already blocked the schedule for you. Should changes be made please make sure to call us 3 hours prior so we can accommodate other clients.
We hope that these can help you plan ahead and make your MassageMNL experience more relaxing.